Helpful Car Accident Documents
Protecting Residents in Miami, FL
On the page below you can find links to documents, reports, publications and discussions provided by Klemick & Gampel.
The documents below are available to the public so that they can gain a better understanding of the legal challenges facing them, and why an experienced attorney is so important for success.
Contact us for a consultation today.
Miami Automobile Accidents
Just because a driver was using a hands-free cell phone or device, doesn’t mean that he or she wasn’t guilty of distracted driving. At Klemick and Gampel we handle personal injury claims involving distracted driving crashes, many of them stemming from using a hands-free device. If you were injured in a car accident due to distracted driving and cell phone use, contact us for a legal consultation.
- Insurance Adjuster Tricks of the Trade
Insurance companies go out of their way to find ways to lower their settlement offers. The Miami accident attorneys at Klemick and Gampel would like to provide you with a list of some of the more common insurance company excuses.
- We Help Clients Get Fair Car Accident Injury Settlements
Klemick and Gampel is a Miami based law firm that offers legal counsel to those who have been injured in car accidents. It is our job to ensure those who have been injured due to the actions of other drivers receive fair treatment and realistic compensation from the insurance companies. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident in the Miami area, contact Klemick and Gampel for a free legal consultation today.
- Seat Belts Save Lives
Klemick and Gampel is a car accident injury firm based in Miami, Florida. We provide aggressive and forward thinking legal assistance for those who have been injured in car crashes in Miami, Coral Gables, Hollywood, and the entire Miami area. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident due to no fault of your own, contact Klemick and Gampel for a free legal assessment today.
- Distraction is the Norm with American Drivers
Klemick and Gampel provide real help for car accident victims all over Miami. It has been our experience that car accidents rarely just “happen.” Quite often there is an underlying cause that has to do with the behavior of one or more drivers or passengers. As car accident injury lawyers in South Florida, we make it a point to investigate the root causes of the accidents that injured our clients. If you or a loved one has been injured in the Miami area, contact Klemick and Gampel for a free legal consultation today.
- Important Things to Do After the Accident
How you proceed after a car accident can be the difference between receiving fair compensation for your injuries and receiving nothing at all. Miami car accident lawyers Klemick and Gampel explain.
- A Miami-Dade jury found a school principal partially liable for the death of one teen and paralysis of another.
- One Police Department Arms Itself with State of the Art Fire Extinguishers
- NTSB Chairman Looks to Technology Initiatives to Increase Auto Safety
- No consensus on whether hands-free cell devices are safer
- Without mandatory PIP insurance for just four days, the Florida legislature agreed on a compromise bill it has forward to Gov. Crist’s office.
- PIP Hangs in Balance; Costs Would Shift to Providers, and the Insured